7 Best Breast Pump Bra Reviews
Have you ever wished you had another set of hands? If you are breast pumping you know how hard it can be to multi-task while breast pumping. Well now you can, with a breast pump bra you can free your hands while pumping at the same time. Our team has tested a variety of brands, ad we can tell you all pumping bras are not created equal, we want to share with you our list of the 7 best breast pump bra reviews.
Breast Pump Bra Reviews
The Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump bra is a great hands-free breast pump bra with an impeccable design. It was designed with maximum comfort in mind so that you can multi-task with ease through the day. It is made out of 83% cotton and is machine washable. This pumping bra has special seems to prevent irritation while being worn. The bra has a back panel that adjust up to 10 inches to change with your body so you use this bra from your first pumping session to your last. This bra is compatible and can be used with all electric pumps and accommodates the pumping of both breasts simultaneously.
The Simple Wishes Tieback Hands-Free breastpump bra has been called the “perfect fit bra”. This is because of how adjustable it is. As a breastfeeding mothers shape changes, due to many facters such as milk supply and weight fluctuations, the bra can be adjusted by adjusting the tie back closure. This pumping bra is made from 83% cotton, and 17% spandex so machine washing is ok. We like this bra because of how easy it is to put on and zip up. There are also four layers of fabric that make a tight seal and cover your breast securely.
The Pump Strap Hands-Free Pumping Bra turns any breast pump into a convenient hands-free model. This pumping bra was designed to allow you to pump or pump and nurse at the same time. This breast pump bra was designed to fit most women(Fits 30″ – 60″) and adjusts with all postpartum body changes. The closure is made out of velcro which makes getting in and out of this bra is super simple. This hands-free breast pump bra is made from strong, comfortable nylon and neoprene that you can be sure will last through many cycles in the washer. One of the things we love the most about this breast pump bra is that there’s no need to fully undress to use it, and the openings are maneuverable so you can insert your pump flanges from the outside quickly and easily.
Rumina’s Relaxed Nursing Bra with a built-in Hands-Free Pumping Bra’ s are manufactured locally here in the United States. What makes this bra stand out is that is so comfortable you can wear it all day if you want to. This pumping bra utilizes it’s patented “no hole” hands-free pumping design with folding layers for superior suction and support. It is made out of 90% cotton and 10% spandex so there’s no problem throwing it in with a regular load of clothes. What we like about this bra, is it’s emphasis on simple pumping. You don’t have to disrobe or put on another pumping garment to hands-free pump, saving you time in the long run! Rumina strives to fit ALL moms with their pumping and nursing needs, but make sure to check the pricing guide before you choose the one for you.
The HOFISH breast pump bra is totally a great buy because of how much value you get. While its not the most stylish bra if you are on a budget this is the way to go. We knew this breast pump bra was a winner from the start because of it’s many high ratings over the internet. These pumping bras are 92% cotton and only 8% spandex giving you maximum comfort while you are wearing it. You can safely machine wash this bra. It is recommended to wash in cold water, on a gentle cycle, with non-chlorine bleach if needed. This pumping bra is also easily adjustable, it was designed with easy clasp on the back.
The PumpEase hands-free pumping bra has been called “the world’s only fashionable pumping bra” and with good reason too. Many of the pumping bras are mainly for function, but who says you can’t be stylish while you pump. It was designed with patented, “no-stitch’ flange openings that accommodate ALL breast pumps on the market, so you don’t have to worry about compatibility. The nipple openings also offer more coverage than many of the other breast pump bras. This breast pump bra is made out of 100% polyester and is machine washable.
This is our favorite bra. Out of all the ones that we tested this had the most support thus making the Dairy Fairy breast pump bra our editors choice. This bra is supportive, stylish, and practical. It is comfortable to move around in and easy to wear. We really like the nursing clip that allows easy and fast access to the breast. This bra is litteraly so comfortable, that it could be worn all day long if you choose to. Maybe I’m partial to this bra because my husband thinks its sexy, but it was definitely the most natural fitting bra. This breast pump bra is also adjustable it has 6 sets of hooks so that it can change when you do. This bra is made of beautiful and luxurious lace fabric but is machine washable as well.
Why breast pump bras are essential
The short answer…It will make your life much easier. Because of these hands-free breast pump bras, you now can handle other activities like vacuuming, doing dishes, or just chasing after the baby.
Even if you have the best breast pumps, it can be a lengthy process that takes a huge chunk out of your day. Your time is valuable and there are only so many hours in the day so sitting around waiting for your bottles to fill up one drip at a time may not be the most efficient use of your time.
This is especially true if you have multiple young children who need assistance. You know they will be calling you several times per hour and you are going to need use of your hands. Without one, you will be restricted and your kids will grow impatient and eventually become unruly.
In addition to adding a world of comfort to your life, breast pump bras are designed to compatible with most breast pumps on the market. It just doesnt make since not to own one.
The last thing you want to feel as a new mother like your a slave to a breast pump while the house needs your attention.
Bottom line breast pumps will save you time and make your life easier. They make you more efficient, give you more independence, and help you to be more productive overall during the day.
What to look for in a breast pump bra
- Compatibility – The best breast pump bras will be compatible with all major brand breast pumps. Quality pumping bras will sync up easy with your breast pump. If you do not have a breast pump yet you can check out these electric breast pump reviews.
- Comfort – You need to consider comfort as you will likely have to wear your pumping bra for extended periods of time. You don’t want to get one that fits awkwardly or pinches you. Make sure you get one that’s comfortable for you and fits properly.
- Adjustability – After the baby, your body is still going through changes. You want to make sure to pick a breast pump bra that can change when you do. Make sure to pick a bra that is adjustable so that you can get the most use out of it.
- Effective – Only choose high-quality brands because cheaper breast pump bras may have loose connection
- Washable – Make sure to get a breast pump bra that is machine washable. Being a breastfeeding mom is already hard enough without worrying about having to take your bra to a dry cleaner. High-quality pumping bras should be able to be tossed in with the regular laundry, and survive many cycles without rips or tearing.
- Versatility – Picking a bra that is versatile is the main thing to look for in a pumping bra. The whole purpose is to find a bra that you can move in while you pump. Don’t pick a bra that is too constricting.
- Durability – High quality breast pump bras need to be able to stand the test of time. Make sure to choose a bra made from good strong materials.
- Material – Like regular bras, pumping bras come in a variety of materials. It is recommended that you choose the same materials that you do for your regular bras.